Green metallic Rosa Bag (BELT NOT INCLUDED)
Stunning Green metallic Rosa bag with a striking fushia interior flap & a green gingham lining.
Wear your Rosa 4 WAYS:
- The Rosa can be worn as a clutch
- The Rosa can be worn on your own belt around your waist or trousers (please check the size of the Rosa's belt loops - 3,5 to 3,8 cms - to ensure it fits your personal belt)
- The Rosa can be worn with one of our BySo signature belts - find them HERE to choose from (available in different sizes).
- The Rosa can be now also worn with a strap or a chain - find them HERE
The belt is inter-changeable or you can use your own so you can mix & match.
The strap is inter-changeable or you can use your own so you can mix & match.
2x magnets on the front of the Rosa as well as a zipped interior pocket keep your belongings safe.
Material: genuine green metallic leather
Belt Loop size (important): max 3,5/3,8 cms
Belt strap: our recommendation HERE
Lining: fushia leather and green gingham fabric
Metal fittings: gold
Internal pocket: yes closed with a zip
Size: 12x20x5,5 cms
You want more belts?
You can find more belts HERE
Please note there can be a slight difference in colour between the images and the handbag itself.
It’s imperative to protect your bag before taking it out for the first time. Leather bags should be protected regularly to ensure a protective barrier continually coats the surface, repelling water, oils and other common substances that may come into contact with your bag.
When you come to clean your leather bag at home, always test on an inconspicuous small area of the bag first, and apply with a light hand - don’t be tempted to use force. Only if it works on that surface do you then proceed.
- Use a microfiber or other soft cloth to remove surface dust.
- Use saddle soap or other leather-safe moisturizing soap applied to a damp cloth to clean the leather.
- Buff the leather, don't rinse with water and don’t use too much force