Purple Mock Ostrich ROSA (Belt not included)
Stunning purple leather mock ostrich Rosa bag with a shiny blue-grey interior flap and a striking leather & colourful lining.
Wear your Rosa 4 WAYS:
- The Rosa can be worn as a clutch
- The Rosa can be worn on your own belt around your waist or trousers (please check the size of the Rosa's belt loops - 3,5 to 3,8 cms - to ensure it fits your personal belt)
- The Rosa can be worn with one of our BySo signature belts - find them HERE to choose from (available in different sizes and colours).
- The Rosa can be now also worn with a strap or a chain - find them HERE
The belt is inter-changeable or you can use your own so you can mix & match.
The strap is inter-changeable or you can use your own so you can mix & match.
2x magnets on the front of the Rosa as well as a zipped interior pocket keep your belongings safe.
Material: genuine purple leather mock ostrich
Belt Loop size (important): max 3,5/3,8 cm
Belt strap: our recommendation HERE
Lining: shiny blue leather, colourful pattern fabric
Metal fittings: gold
Internal pocket: yes closed with a zip
Size: 12x20x5,5 cms
You want more belts?
You can find more belts HERE
It’s imperative to protect your leather item before taking it out for the first time. Leather should be protected regularly to ensure a protective barrier continually coats the surface, repelling water, oils and other common substances that may come into contact with the leather.
When you come to clean your leather item at home, always test on an inconspicuous small area first, and apply with a light hand - don’t be tempted to use force. Only if it works on that surface do you then proceed.
- Use a microfiber or other soft cloth to remove surface dust.
- Use saddle soap or other leather-safe moisturizing soap applied to a damp cloth to clean the leather.
- Buff the leather, don't rinse with water and don’t use too much force.
Please note there can be a slight difference in colour between the images and the item itself.
Please note that each item is handmade with sewing machines and made from existing fabric and leathers most of the time. So there might be some little imperfections but these show the handmade work, the source of the fabric and makes the item just perfect.